WHAT WE DO BY ROAD
- Transport of Shipping Containers
- To and from the port
- Local Cartage
- Collection & delivery of shipping containers (Depot to client)
- LCL (less than a container load)
- collection @ depot and deliver.
- Break Bulk
- all break bulk cargo
- Local collection & deliveries
- From a pallet (1 ton) to a 8 Ton Truck
- Distribution / IBT
- Warehouse to warehouse
- Storage of Containers
- From Container Depot (Staggered delivery)
- Cross Dock
- Collect, unpack and re-deliver
- Cross Border Trucking & Distribution
- Transport into Africa
All our transport is run and managed though our self developed transport system, that manages Demurrage & Detention. As a standard, we do daily Reporting Daily and event driven notifications. read more
Exporting to africa? – find out more
These are the requirements you need for road freight to each country, simply click the country below, fill in your details and we will send you the exact details. Trucking into Africa does not have to be scary, just follow the process.
If you need detail on any other destination, please click on any of the above and mail us expert pricing team, you can see them below. (road freight service)
We offer competitive rates, live tracking and a dashboard view of where your cargo is.
Long Distance Trucking
This is where we collect from the port and deliver it locally, normally within a 100/150 kilometer radius or collect empty containers for loading an export and return it to the port where it will leave South Africa.